Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fairly old memories

My wife and I used to travel a good deal, and I took a fair number of photos on our trips. Here are a few of my favorites, which I keep rotating in the background on my computer. There's no lesson here; just whimsy. I'm terrible at keeping records, but I've added captions that indicate something about where the pictures were taken. Most of these were taken with an SLR and scanned into digital form.


Tanzania. An acacia tree, if I'm not mistaken.

Antigua, Guatemala. Vendors have set up in the churchyard ruins.

Barcelona.

Copan, Honduras. Workers restoring a pyramid.

Rua de Santa Maria, Zona Velha, Funchal, Madeira.

My wife looking out from the Rialto Bridge, Venice.

My wife embroidering inside Tintern Abbey, Wales.

View of St. Martin's, from the Landshut castle, Germany.

The underside of the Eiffel Tower.

A Zweibelturm near Passau, Germany.

A Star Wars shot--actually Tikal, Guatemala.

No comments:

Post a Comment